The Side by Side that Sets the Standard
The ultimate Side by Side for so many reasons. Ultramatic transmission. Long-travel four-wheel independent suspension. Proven "Real World Tough" under the most rugged conditions. All in a rock solid, ultra-comfortable ride.
• Comfortable interior with automotive-type controls: Stylish steering wheel, three-point seat belt with anti-cinch shoulder belt, left-side foot brake pedal/right-side foot accelerator pedal, centermounted console shifter and parking brake lever, turn-to-start ignition switch, indicator lights and 12-volt accessory outlet.
• 686cc liquid/oil-cooled, four-stroke engine and light weight add up to an excellent power-to-weight ratio and great performance.
• Industry-exclusive fully automatic Ultramatic® transmission with dual-range (Hi/Lo) drive and reverse is the most advanced drive system available. Maintains constant belt tension reducing wear, gives great throttle response and provides industry exclusive all-wheel downhill engine braking.
• Industry-exclusive three-position On-Command® In/Out 4WD feature lets you switch between 2WD, limited-slip 4WD and fully locked differential 4WD— all with the simple push of a button.
• Fully independent four-wheel suspension: double wishbones front and rear deliver 7.3 inches of wheel travel and 12.1 inches of ground clearance; five-way preload-adjustable shocks provide amazing comfort while navigating rough terrain.
• Thick bucket seats and long-travel suspension system work together to provide the smoothest ride in the industry.
• 686cc engine puts out a broad powerband. Four-valve head with 9.2:1 compression bumps power and efficiency.
• Electronic fuel injection ensures peak performance in nearly all conditions and elevations, along with instantaneous cold starts.
• Four-wheel disc brakes provide unsurpassed stopping power, and the parking brake is super-convenient.
• Dual-range (Hi/Lo) drive with reverse taps into more pulling power in low and more performance in high.
• Console-mounted dual-range (H/L/N/R) shift lever provides positive Ultramatic® transmission operation.
• Sealed drive case keeps out water and debris, and a hand-operated side cover drain is available in extreme circumstances.
• Specially designed full stainless-steel exhaust system features aluminum heat shields and a screen-type spark arrestor for superb power characteristics with minimum noise output.
• Large-capacity aluminum radiator and oil cooler with fan-assist delivers maximum cooling efficiency and is positioned high in the frame for optimal protection.
• Specially designed drive system air intake vent helps prevent overheating and assists in keeping water and mud from entering the drive case.
• Steel frame is lightweight and features outstanding durability with superior rigidity for superb handling.
• Light, responsive rack-and-pinion steering features a fully sealed steering column and double U-jointed steering linkage for smooth operation and class-leading turning radius—even in 4WD.
• 12.1-inch ground clearance delivers maximum underbelly protection while enhancing terrainability.
• Low-maintenance front shaft drive features gear case and electronic servo-activated 2WD/4WD/Diff Lock via the On-Command system. Direct rear shaft drive eliminates the U-joint for greater durability and more efficient power transfer at all rpm.
• Heavy-duty CV joint guards protect against rock and debris damage.
• Standard center-mounted, heavy-duty 2-inch receiver-style hitch can tow more than 1200 pounds.
• Tough, rotomolded doors keep mud, water and dirt on the trail where they belong.
• Stamped steel dump bed is rated to haul 400 pounds of gear, with a latch that opens from either side.
• Aggressive Maxxis® tires offer great traction, longer life and a comfortable ride.
• Equipped with two cup holders for even greater creature comfort.
• Digital instrument panel boasts multifunction LCD display with speedometer, odometer, dual tripmeter, hour meter, 4WD status, transmission position, clock and fuel gauge.
• Integrated, easy-to-read fuel gauge makes it easy to keep track of your fuel supply.
• Large, specially designed seats are extra plush and supportive for all-day driver and passenger comfort.
• Dual 30-watt multireflector Krypton bulb headlights with high/ low beams feature stylishly sleek cat-eye design; dual 5-watt/ 21-watt tail/brake lights.
• Large, 7.9-gallon fuel tank allows for long rides.
• Maintenance-free battery provides power, even in cold weather.
• Under-hood, tool-free air filter is a snap to service.
• Cool, comfortable steering wheel and passenger grab handles.
• Assembled in Newnan, GA, U.S.A.